Our Lip Balm will replenish and retain optimum moisture levels naturally for your lips, with a blend of rich organic Shea butter that will melt into your skin and help heal. The key benefits are
– Provides optimum nourishment
– 100% natural and free from parabens and water
– Natural antiseptic and sunscreen
At the heart of this lip balm are organic shea butter and yellow beeswax, both known for their ability to soothe dryness and to protect the skin.
Organic Essential Oil added to our Floral Lip Balm:
– Rose geranium – an oil known for its anti-inflammatory properties; it is also known as an oil that helps to reduce anxiety owing to its soothing aroma.
How to use this amazing Floral Lip Balm:
Use liberally on lips and dry, cracked or sore patches that are causing concern. This semi-solid balm will soften to the touch once warmed, melts into the skin almost immediately delivering its benefits whilst still providing a soft sheen, silky finish, and protection from sun damage and adverse weather conditions.
Floral Lip Balm Ingredients:
– Shea butter – organic from Burkina Faso sourced directly from women cooperatives, obtained from the seeds of the karite nut of the African Shea tree.
– Beeswax – pure, natural and unbleached with a pleasing natural aroma
– Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens)
– Vitamin E (tocopherol)
In 2016, our co-founder Lindsay Wright was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer and subsequently had a double mastectomy followed by intravenous chemotherapy and anti-cancer drugs.
The side effects of the treatment caused the skin on her face to became extraordinarily dry and blotchy. While on holiday in Portugal having a break from treatment, she discovered a moisturiser made with rock rose oil. Using it made her skin look more radiant, smooth and healthy-looking.
“When you are going through cancer treatment, it can have a huge physical, mental and emotional effect on your whole body. My skin was looking dull, but within a few weeks of using this balm, my husband commented that my skin was looking fantastic!”
She decided to spread the word about the wonderful properties of rockrose oil back in the UK. Together with two friends with experience of the cosmetics and aromatherapy business, Raquel and Vanessa, she created some sample balms to share with their friends and family. The response was so positive, they decided to start a company to make moisturising products with rockrose oil for everyone.
Rockrose oil products are great for everyone young and old, but they’re especially beneficial for mature skin dealing with the effects of menopause and ageing.